We’re really looking forward to welcoming you to our concert on Saturday. It’s shaping up to be a wonderful event and we can’t wait to celebrate with you.
In these times of covid we need to share some additional messaging with you about the safety precautions we are putting in place. Please take some time to read this important information.
We’re thrilled to be back singing with an audience, but we want to ensure that we have done everything we can to keep our wonderful singers and supporters safe.
Admission is by advanced ticket sales only. To reduce the number of contact points you do not need to print your ticket. Simply showing proof of purchase on your phone will be fine.
We are requesting that all audience members wear masks inside the venue and throughout the performance. Please keep your masks on for the audience carols.
Lateral Flow tests
We are encouraging all choir and audience members to take a lateral flow test before coming to the concert. You will not be required to show proof of vaccination or a negative flow test on the door, but please take responsibility for doing this as it’s the best way to keep everyone safe.
Please do not attend our concert if:
- You have any symptoms or are feeling unwell
- You have tested positive (PCR or Lateral flow)
- You have been told to self-isolate
- Someone with whom you have had close contact who has tested positive
- You are quarantining after a visit abroad
If you are unable to attend the concert for any of these reasons we are happy to provide a refund on your ticket.
- Please be respectful of each other’s space and maintain social distancing.
- Please be mindful of social distancing when selecting your seating.
- We have put on two concerts to reduce the risk of selling out the venue and creating a crowded church.
At the venue
- You might be asked to queue on arrival for a short while to avoid overcrowding at the door. (Please make sure you wrap up warm as you may need to wait for a little outside the church.)
- You will have the option of checking in using the NHS Test and Trace app.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided.
- We will keep some doors and windows open for as long as we can to improve ventilation.
- There will be volunteers on hand to help explain how the event will work and any procedures we have in place
- The concert will last around 70 minutes with no interval
- At the end of the concert please be mindful of social distancing as you leave. We will ask people at the back to exit first.
- If you are meeting friends and family after the concert, please arrange to meet them outside the venue.
Thank you for taking the time to read this. We are hopeful that future concerts will not require this level of covid management, but for now we feel these precautions are important.